This multi-skills course prepares students who will be commencing Years 7-11 in NSW high schools. And, whilst the focus is on English specific to Maths, Science, EnglishLiterature, Geography and History, there is a sports program to encourage a healthy and active lifestyle. Parents and guardians can be fully assured that their children will be safe in a secure and culturally sensitive environment where they can enjoy the company of other students who are heading in the same direction – a successful pathway to an Australian high school.
Why study this course?
To prepare students aged 12 to 18 years of all English levels for English into high schools in New South Wales.
Course Duration: 1 to 60 weeks
Levels: Beginner, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate
Intake Dates: Any Monday
Study per week: 25 hours of face-to-face study per week
- Prepare students who will be commencing Years 7-11 in NSW high schools
- Focus on English specific to Math, Science, English Literature, Geography and History
- Pastoral Care and high levels of supervision
- Teachers are fully qualified and eligible to teach high schools in NSW
- Sports program to encourage a healthy and active lifestyle
- Weekly assignments and tests
- Monthly examinations to check progress with monthly reports provided to students and guardians to monitor progress
|Daytime Classes||Monday to Thursday|
|8:30 - 10:30||Session 1|
|10:30 - 11:00||Supervised Break Time|
|11:00 - 12:45||Session 2|
|12:45 - 13:30||Supervised Break Time|
|13:30 - 15:00||Session 3|
- European Students
- Chinese Students
- Korean Students
- South East Asian Students
- Middle Eastern Students
- Mongolian Students
- Latin American Students
- Sub Continent Students
- Japanese Students
- Taiwan Students
This school offers programs in:
अंतिम January 24, 2018 अद्यतन.